Welcome to www.ZhenHub.com (the “Website”). These terms and conditions of service (together with the documents referred to in it) (the“Terms of Service”) set out the terms and conditions on which you may make use of the Services (defined below in Section 2) provided by our Website. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before you become a registered member (the “Member”) of this Website.
1. This Website is owned and operated by ZhenHub Technologies Limited (“we”). ZhenHub (“ZhenHub”) provides the Services to the Members subject to these Terms of Service. You should agree to be bound by these Terms of Service before being registered as a Member of this Website. By clicking the “I Agree to the Terms of Service” box and indicating a tick, you acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of the Terms of Service and agree to be bound by the same.
2. ZhenHub reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise alter these Terms of Service without giving any notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service any time. If you do not agree with any changes to the Terms of Service, you must cease using our Services immediately. Any amended version of our Terms of Service shall take effect upon its posting on this Website. In case of any disputes arising between a Member and ZhenHub, parties should refer to the latest version of the Terms of Service.
3. These Terms of Service include the terms and conditions set out in the main text of this document and all other guidelines and / or rules applicable to the Services, which are or may be posted and modified by ZhenHub from time to time. All such guidelines and / or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service, constituting an integral and non-severable part of these Terms of Service and shall have the same legal effect as the main text of the same.
a. This Website provides the following Services to the Members through its online shipping management tools: placing orders online, shipment quoting, tracking shipments, enquiring about information relating to the shipments by entering the relevant reference numbers, scheduling pickups, storing contact details and other self-help services (the “Services”).
b. You are solely responsible for all equipments or means to access our Services (including but not limited to: personal computers, mobile phones, other devices providing internet access) and all fees charged by third parties to access the Services (e.g. telephone charges, charges by internet service providers, mobile data plans or other similar fees).
c. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or augment the current Services shall be subject to these Terms of Service. You understand and agree that the Services are provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and that ZhenHub assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any of your communications or personalization settings. ZhenHub reserves the right to suspend, withdraw and discontinue all or any part of the Website without prior notice to you, to repair, maintain or update the Website or conduct other work deemed appropriate by ZhenHub.
a. For the purpose of your registration as a Member of the Website, you should provide accurate, true, current and complete information about yourself (the “Registration Data”), maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep them accurate, true, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ZhenHub has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ZhenHub has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and account of the Website (the “Account”) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
b. You shall ensure that your username for this Website is not in breach of any laws and regulations of Hong Kong, infringing any third party’s rights or interfering with or disrupting the normal operation of ZhenHub. One username can only be used in connection with one Account of the Website. A mobile phone number or an email address used during the verification process can only be associated with one Account at a time.
c. Once you have filled in the Registration Data as prompted by the registration page, set your password, read and agree with these Terms of Service and complete the registration process, you will become a Member. Our Website will verify your identity based on your email address and password.
d. You will receive a password and Account designation upon successful completion of the registration process of our Website. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all activities that occur under your Account as well as all activities undertaken using your username or password. You agree to:
(a) immediately notify ZhenHub of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. ZhenHub cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with Section 3.
e. You agree to immediately notify ZhenHub of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You understand that ZhenHub needs a reasonable amount of time to respond to and handle your requests. ZhenHub cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any actions taken by you before ZhenHub responds to your requests.
f. After you have registered as a Member of this Website, you can log into our Website to change your Registration Data anytime.
a. If you breach any of the following rules when using our Services, ZhenHub can, at its sole and absolute discretion, terminate your membership and Account. When using our Services, you agree:
(1) to comply with the laws and regulations of Hong Kong;
(2) to comply with these Terms of Service, terms and conditions of ZhenHub’s waybill and all other related rules;
(3) not to use the Services for illegal purposes;
(4) not to use the Website or Services to interfere with or disrupt networks (Internet, mobile, or otherwise) connected to the Services;
(5) not to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is untrue, harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable via our Services;
(6) to provide ZhenHub with accurate Registration Data, to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep them true, accurate and complete;
(7) not to do anything detrimental to ZhenHub’s interests;
(8) not to obtain or collect any Member’s Registration Data by unauthorised use of the Account or password, fraud or other illegal means;
(9) not to lend or transfer the Account to any other third party;
(10) not to trade this Website’s Account or membership as a commodity (e.g. to sell or auction a Member’s Account);
(11) to ensure you log out from your Account properly once you finish using the Website.
b. For the purpose of certain Services, ZhenHub may provide you with notices through a variety of ways (including but not limited to postings on the Website, e-mails, SMS alerts, etc.). Such notices shall deem to be incorporated into these Terms of Service, constituting an integral part of the same. In using the aforementioned Services, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the relevant notices.
c. You agree to grant ZhenHub a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual license worldwide, with the right to sub-license, which enables ZhenHub to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, incorporate into any other forms of works (in any known or future media or technology), publish, translate, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials (either in whole or in parts) or information you submit to any public areas of the Website.
d. Termination of Services:
(1) You agree that ZhenHub may, without prior notice, immediately terminate or limit one or more Services provided to the Members when ZhenHub deems necessary or appropriate in accordance with the actual circumstances, without being liable to any person for any loss or damage. If you do not agree with the modifications to the Terms of Service or are not satisfied with our Services, you should:
a. cease to use the Services immediately; and
b. give notice to ZhenHub to terminate your membership and Account.
(2) Once your Account has been terminated, your right to use the Services will be terminated simultaneously. ZhenHub will no longer have the obligation to send any pending data or provide any pending Services to you or any third party.
5. Intellectual Property
a. You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, software, music, sound, videos or other materials on this Website (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Any unauthorised copy, download, transmit, reproduction, publication, public exhibition or further distribution to any third party of the materials provided on the Website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Hereby you agree to indemnify ZhenHub against all its loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Section 6.
b. All software used on this Website (including but not limited to the images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, additional software and other associated materials incorporated in the software) is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. Unless a written consent is obtained from the copyright owner, it is strictly prohibited to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the relevant software.
a. You expressly understand and agree to undertake all risks in connection with or arising from your use of the Services of this Website.
b. No guarantee shall be given by ZhenHub that the Services will correspond to your requests. Nor shall ZhenHub Express guarantee that the Services will be available on an uninterrupted, accurate, timely, secure or error-free basis.
c. ZhenHub will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the proper operation of the Website. ZhenHub shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any disruption or other failure of the Services caused by events beyond ZhenHub’s control or the occurrence of any force majeure events. However, ZhenHub will use its reasonable endeavours to help you solve the problems you may have with the Website so as to reduce the negative impact on you.
d. ZhenHub cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage (e.g. leak of personal information, loss of shipment) arising out of or in connection with your breach of the confidentiality obligations as stipulated in Section 3.4 by disclosing your passwords or sharing with, lending or selling your Account to any unauthorised third party.
e. Under no circumstances shall ZhenHub be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your provision of wrong, incomplete or inaccurate Registration Data to ZhenHub.
f. ZhenHub cannot and will not guarantee that there will be no non-delivery, misdelivery or late delivery of SMS messages issued from ZhenHub to the recipients. Under no circumstances shall ZhenHub be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the non-delivery, misdelivery or late delivery of any SMS messages to the recipients resulting from causes beyond ZhenHub’s reasonable control, such as equipment failures, network problems of mobile service providers, natural disasters, wars, civil unrests, or any other force majeure events.
g. You understand and agree that our Services are provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and that ZhenHub shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or damage arising from or in connection with your use of the Services or the content of the Website.
h. Our Website may provide links to other websites or resources of third parties, the content of which is beyond ZhenHub’s control and responsibility. ZhenHub accepts no liability for this third-party content and does not associate itself therewith. Responsibility for the content of linked websites lies all times with the owners, providers or operators of these websites.
All announcements of our Website will be communicated to the Members via notices posted on our Website, by emails or SMS. Such notice is deemed to have been duly received by a Member on the date on which such notice is posted or sent.
a. You expressly understand and agree that you shall be liable for all loss or damage suffered by ZhenHub arising out of or in connection with your breach of the relevant laws, regulations or these Terms of Service.
b. You expressly understand and agree that ZhenHub shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the Services. In the event that this Section 9.2 is not applicable and where ZhenHub is held liable for damages, ZhenHub’s liability for the relevant event shall not exceed the amount of the relevant order placed on our Website.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and ZhenHub and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior version of these Terms of Service between you and ZhenHub with respect to the Services.
The failure of ZhenHub to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
These Terms of Service are available in English and Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
a. The Terms of Service shall be interpreted, governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
c. If there is any dispute arising from the Terms of Service, the parties agree to settle the dispute through consultation if possible. If consultation fails to resolve the dispute, either party may bring an action in a competent court in Hong Kong.